Aulter - Hyderabad Office
Business Development (Account Executive)
Aulter is a Cyber-Physical and Cybersecurity cloud managed security services provider (MSSP) working with the most innovative and modern technology vendors available in the global market. This is an opportunity to build business in a growing market expected to reach $267 Billion dollars by 2024 (a 100% increase from 2021), with increasing market adoption in IoT, Machine Learning, Smart Hardware and Connected Consumer Devices.
Aulter operates in a multi-sector environment, servicing primarily finance, insurance, retail, hospitality, education, healthcare, pharmaceuticals and logistics for Cybersecurity.
- - -
Business Development is an essential element in sourcing new business opportunities, nurturing and educating prospects and signing new customers into our services for on-going business relations.
Account Executive will be responsible for the following;
- Manage categories and sectors in your designated territory
- Organise schedules and liaise with project owners and department heads
- Oversee and categorise inbound leads from email, website and calls
- High touch approach with prospects and existing customer groups
- Manage a pipeline in a coordinated team effort with inside sales
- Operate inside a defined quota and communicate shared forecasts
- Build and share monthly and quarterly reports
- Available point of contact for your customer groups
- Overview on project timescales, budgets, support SLAs and revenue lines
- Advanced English, solid communications and grammatical proficiency is essential
- College educated is preferred but not essential
- Must be able to commute to our Hyderabad office daily without interruptions or difficulties (this is suspended due to COVID19 protocols)
- Must be prepared to travel and be on the road for varying durations (this is suspended due to COVID19 protocols)
- Must be comfortable using cloud communications, CRM and scheduling tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot etc...
- Successful candidates will be trained on all our leading technology vendors and SaaS tools deployed internally - including HubSpot, Slack, GSuite, 365 and many more.
- Successful candidates will be supported financially to undertake accreditations within the cybersecurity and IT service design fields, notably ITIL frameworks and cloud solution certifications