Aulter - Hyderabad Office
Sales Engineer (Business Support)
Aulter is a Cyber-Physical and Cybersecurity cloud managed security services provider (MSSP) working with the most innovative and modern technology vendors available in the global market. This is an opportunity to build business in a growing market expected to reach $267 Billion dollars by 2024 (a 100% increase from 2021), with increasing market adoption in IoT, Machine Learning, Smart Hardware and Connected Consumer Devices.
Aulter operates in a multi-sector environment, servicing primarily finance, insurance, retail, hospitality, education, healthcare, pharmaceuticals and logistics for Cybersecurity.
- - -
Sales Engineer is an essential element in supporting and converting new business opportunities, nurturing and educating prospects and signing new customers into our services for on-going business relations.
Sales Engineer will be responsible for the following;
- Supporting Business Development and Account Executives
- Following schedules and liaising with Business Development Account Executives
- Support and categorise inbound leads from email, website and calls
- Document technical debt forecasts and help Account Executives devise schedules
- Underline pipeline management in a coordinated team effort with Account Executives
- Support Account Executives with technical and educational sales techniques
- Accompany Account Executives on calls, meetings and travel for support
- Intermediate English, solid communications and grammatical proficiency is essential
- College educated is preferred but not essential
- Must be able to commute to our Hyderabad office daily without interruptions or difficulties (this is suspended due to COVID19 protocols)
- Must be technically proficient and accredited with our primary hardware technology partners (Cisco, Aruba, HP etc…)
- Must be prepared for extensive technical training with our existing and future partners
- Successful candidates will be trained on all our leading technology vendors and SaaS tools deployed internally - including HubSpot, Slack, GSuite, 365 and many more.
- Successful candidates will be supported financially to undertake accreditations within the cybersecurity and IT service design fields, notably ITIL frameworks and cloud solution certifications.