Aulter - Hyderabad Office
Service Analyst (Security Operations Centre)
Aulter is a Cyber-Physical and Cybersecurity cloud managed security services provider (MSSP) working with the most innovative and modern technology vendors available in the global market. This is an opportunity to build business in a growing market expected to reach $267 Billion dollars by 2024 (a 100% increase from 2021), with increasing market adoption in IoT, Machine Learning, Smart Hardware and Connected Consumer Devices.
Aulter operates in a multi-sector environment, servicing primarily finance, insurance, retail, hospitality, education, healthcare, pharmaceuticals and logistics for Cybersecurity.
- - -
Service Analyst is a critical division in ensuring our technical applications are meeting the service level agreements (SLA) we hold with individual customers, you’re essential in delivering solutions on time and on budget, internally to allow us to best serve our customers.
Service Analyst will be responsible for the following;
- Monitoring technical performance and response times inside RMM solutions and partner portals
- Delivering on exceptional quality assurance and standards
- Matching and adhering to relevant SIEM and ITSM frameworks for customers
- Communicating technical allowances, failures or overlooked alerts against KPI criteria
- Frontline communication and support for customers and stakeholders
- Responsible for monitoring service design strategies and communicating their performance
- Collaborating with teams in-house, customer sites and different continents for handover
- Respond inside applicable SLA certificates for specific customers when addressing tickets
- Remotely triage, save and act on all customer requests - divert accordingly
- Intermediate English, solid communications and grammatical proficiency is essential
- College educated is preferred but not essential
- Must be able to commute to our Hyderabad office daily without interruptions or difficulties (this is suspended due to COVID19 protocols)
- Must be punctual, reliable, structured, detail orientated and generally inquisitive
- Must be prepared to work on a flexible contract, requiring ‘out of office’ hours and weekends to deliver 24 hour, 7 days a week security to customers.
- Successful candidates will be trained on all our leading technology vendors and SaaS tools deployed internally and externally with attention to relevant cybersecurity fields.
- Successful candidates will be supported financially to undertake accreditations within the cybersecurity and IT service design fields, notably ITIL frameworks, cloud solution certifications and CompTIA certifications.