Aulter - Hyderabad Office
Service Manager (Security Operations Centre)
Aulter is a Cyber-Physical and Cybersecurity cloud managed security services provider (MSSP) working with the most innovative and modern technology vendors available in the global market. This is an opportunity to build business in a growing market expected to reach $267 Billion dollars by 2024 (a 100% increase from 2021), with increasing market adoption in IoT, Machine Learning, Smart Hardware and Connected Consumer Devices.
Aulter operates in a multi-sector environment, servicing primarily finance, insurance, retail, hospitality, education, healthcare, pharmaceuticals and logistics for Cybersecurity.
- - -
Service Manager is a critical function in ensuring our technical applications are meeting the service level agreements (SLA) we hold with individual customers - you’re essential duties are in managing solutions on time and on budget, internally to allow us to best serve our customers.
Service Manager will be responsible for the following;
- Monitoring technical performance and response times inside RMM solutions and partner portals
- Managing threat and service analysts on exceptional quality assurance and standards
- Managing and analysing relevant SIEM and ITSM frameworks for customers
- Feedback of technical allowances, failures or overlooked alerts against KPI criteria
- Assess and categorise frontline communication and support for customers and stakeholders
- Responsible for creating service design strategies and communicating their performance
- Collaborating with teams in-house, customer sites and different continents for handover
- Collaborate with senior technical engineers, marketing and heads of departments on strategy
- Remotely triage, save and act on all customer requests - divert accordingly
- Advanced English, solid communications and grammatical proficiency is essential
- College educated is preferred but not essential
- Must be able to commute to our Hyderabad office daily without interruptions or difficulties (this is suspended due to COVID19 protocols)
- Must be punctual, reliable, structured, detail orientated and generally inquisitive
- Must be prepared to work on a flexible contract, requiring ‘out of office’ hours and weekends to deliver 24 hour, 7 days a week security to customers.
- Must hold a ITIL Foundation 4 (or applicable) certification in IT service design.
- Successful candidates will be trained on all our leading technology vendors and SaaS tools deployed internally and externally with attention to relevant cybersecurity fields.
- Successful candidates will be supported financially to undertake accreditations within the cybersecurity and IT service design fields, notably ITIL frameworks, cloud solution certifications and CompTIA certifications.